- On Sale!
- On Sale!
DAINESE DYNO D1 SHOES - BLACK-WHITE
MOTORBIKE RIDING SHOES
Motorbike riding shoes entirely certified CE - Cat. II - 89/686 / EEC, made of durable microfibre with perforated inserts and interchangeable slider, ideal for sport-touring summer riding.
DAINESE DYNO D1 SHOES
Dainese Dyno D1 are motorbike riding shoes fully certified according to the CE - Cat. II - 89/686 / EEC standards, made for motorcyclists who do not want to give up the protection when the temperature rises. Dyno D1 is a product designed to increase safety in urban use and for medium range trips; comfortable and safe, thanks to the fabric areas this shoe is particularly recommended for summer use.
The protective inserts on the heel, toe and ankles and the rubber inserts for a greater grip on the bike, are just some of the technical solutions derived from the racing boots of the Dainese range. Double jersey airgap liner for greater breathability, gear shift pad and high-visibility reflective inserts complete the technical features of this sporty looking shoe made of high-strength fabric resistant tears and abrasions.
- Motorcycle shoes fully certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686 / EEC
- Rubber sole resistant to oils and hydrocarbons, anti-compression
- TPU heel counter
- Reinforcements on toe box and ankles
- Double inner lining, maximum comfort and breathability
- Quick lacing system with lace-in cursor
- Front and rear bellows, wide freedom of movement and greater driving comfort
- Reflective inserts
- Gear shift pad
- High-grip thermoplastic polyurethane inserts
- Upper in high-strength microfiber
- Interchangeable plastic slider
- Set of screws for fixing sliders included in the package
Description by BurnOut
CAUTION: the different products wearability may affect your choice about the size
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY