- On Sale!
- On Sale!
SPIDI 4 SEASON H2OUT JACKET
MOTORCYCLE TOURING 4 SEASON JACKET
Ample ventilation panels, waterproof and breathable membrane and thermal lining make this jacket a complete product to deal with any atmospheric condition.
SPIDI 4SEASON H2OUT JACKET
3-layers jacket for the Adventure world lovers, thanks to aesthetic appeal and technical solutions that make this jacket an indispensable travel companion. The exterior layer features the removable shoulders and elbows protection, large front and rear air vents so that the jacket can be used for the whole year; inside there is a removable, waterproof and breathable H2Out membrane that protects against water and air, and a thermal liner that helps to face low temperatures, even this removable and usable as a head-on, comfortable when you come down from the bike to maintain the right thermal comfort from the weather. Prepared to support the CE certified level 2 back protector and the level 1 chest protector, make this jacket a complete product to handle any route in any weather conditions.
- Flex Tenax and Extra Tenax external fabric with water repellent treatment
- Net lining for a greater breathability
- Flex tenax fabric on the arms
- Removable forcetech certified EN1621-1 protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Dynamic air intakes on chest, arms and back
- EST adjustment system on neck
- 100 gr thermal interior. Usable separately
- H2Out waterproof and breathable membrane
- Velcro adjustments on hips and arms
- Coulisse on the bottom
- 5 outer pockets
- Ready for warrior back protector, certified EN1621-2 Level 1 and Level 2 *
- Ready for Warrior Chest certified prEN1621-3 * level 1
- Ready for Thorax Warrior certified prEN1621-3 * level 1
* NOT INCLUDED - see the RELATED PRODUCTS BELOW to customize this garment
FIND YOUR SIZE IN THE ATTACCHED DOCUMENTS SECTION
CAUTION: the different products wearability may affect your choice about the size
Description by BurnOut
Anonymous A. published the 03/02/2020 following an order made on 12/03/2019
I bought this jacket for myself and also the female model for my partner from Burnout to use on European tour this year. The fit is true to size in the sizing chart and weight is much lighter then my current Rukka. I haven\'t tried it in really cold weather but the venting works well in Australian temperature up to around 30 degrees C. Service from burnout was excellent and delivery to Australia only took 7 days. Only negative was one of the fasteners for the elastic toggles on the skirt of the jacket came off when I was adjusting tension. No big problem was easy to repair.
|Composition||3 Layers Winter/Sum.|
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY