- On Sale!
SPIDI HURRICANE H2OUT PANT
SPIDI HURRICANE H2OUT - WATERPROOF MOTORCYCLE TROUSERS that can be used with all temperatures, thanks to Step-in Clothing technology. The sober design makes them suitable for multiple categories of motorcycles. The outer fabric is composed of Tenax Tactel with water-repellent treatment, Cordura 500 and Tenax Flex with H2OUT waterproof removable, breathable membrane and windbreak with snap fasteners and safety straps. The removable membrane allows you to use the trousers even in the hottest season, while in the cold season it is sufficient to wear a thermal under pants to have a winter pant; inside the trousers there is a fixed mesh lining to improve breathability. The knee protectors are homologated, adjustable in height and removable. Protections also present on the hip area, also CE certified.
- Tenax Tactel outer fabric with water repellent treatment
- Tenax Flex elasticated zones on the groin
- Stretch zones in fabric above the knee
- Adjustable and removable CE certified Forcetech protectors on knees and on hips
- Large reflex areas for night recognition
- 3 external pockets, two of which are waterproof
- Closure and shrinking of the bottom
- H2Out waterproof, breathable and removable windproof membrane
- Net lining to promote perspiration
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY