- Online only
- Online only
REV'IT CAYENNE PRO LONG TROUSERS
NOT AVAILABLE IN NON EU COUNTRIES
TOURING SUMMER PANTS
Large mesh panel and certified protections to face your motorcycle journeys during the summer.
REVIT CAYENNE PRO LONG TROUSERS
REVIT CAYENNE PRO LONG TROUSERS are the version with a shortened leg cut (approximately 10cm longer) of the Cayenne Pro Trousers, made for riders who need a versatile and comfortable pants. The adjustments on the arms, forearms and waist allow a fit always precise, while abrasion resistant mesh inserts ensure the right comfort even during the hottest days. Designed for a long range touring use during the summer, Cayenne Pro is equipped with SEEFLEX ™ protectors on knees and is provided with a pocket for the insertion of the TRYONIC SEESOFT ™ hips protections* certified level 1. Numerous pockets are present to make this pants suitable versatile and more comfortable even on long-range journeys.
THIS PANTS IS 3,90 INCH (10 cm) LONGER THAN THE STANDARD VERSION
- YKK side lock front closure that once opened, it won't open up spontaneously
- Pocket for the insertion of the TRYONIC SEESOFT hips protections *
- Short and long connection zipper, to connect the pants with all REV'IT prepared jackets
- Zipper on calves for facilitated entrance
- Grip panel at seat that will avoid you to slip on the saddle, in case of adverse weather conditions. This feature can be appreciated by passengers to
- Hook and Loop adjustments
- Adjustments strap
- Prepared for Strappers suspenders * that can be connected to the short rear zip and to the special Velcro attachment points on the front
- Elastic inserts
- Mesh inserts on thighs and on the back thighs
- Short connection zip and double connection zip, to match Dominator GTX to all preparedREV'IT jackets!
- Slit pocket
- Stash pockets
- PWR fabric | Shell 750D with Teflon coating, consisting of polyamide yarns with high resistance to heat, abrasion and tear with water-repellent coating. The Teflon acts as a repellent against water and dirt, preventing the fabric soaking and keeping it clean
- PWR fabric | Shell 1000D with Teflon coating
- PWR|Shell 500D stretc, extremely resistant to tears, abrasions and high melting temperatures
- Schoeller®-Dynatec Mesh panes, which combines its renowned abrasion resistance with the necessary ventilation for the right comfort during the summer season
- Sure Grip: leather or fabric inserts with a special textured print, offering a excellent grip in case of extreme driving. On Cayenne Pro have been positioned on the inside area of the knees, to ensure a better grip on the bike.
It is also avaiable the Standard version of the Rev'It! Trousers Cayenne Pro that you can find here: LINK
And the Short version that you can find here: LINK
RECOMMENDED COMBINATION WITH CAYENNE PRO JACKET
✱ NOT INCLUDED - Visit RELATED PRODUCTS below and customize your garment
Description by BurnOut
FIND YOUR SIZE IN THE DOWNLOAD TAB
CAUTION: the different products wearability may affect your choice about the siz
Jason C. published the 07/12/2021 following an order made on 19/11/2021
Extra long was definitely the way to go. I’m 6ft 5in and these fit me really well. I’m a 36” waist and the XL fits me perfectly. There is adjustment on the side so can be pulled in.
Anonymous customer published the 16/04/2020 following an order made on 02/04/2020
I like these pants because they come in different lengths. I am tall and thin, so I bought the Medium Long version. They fit exactly like the size chart said. The fit is excellent. Full and partial zipper allow me to wear them with different jackets or my Revit Strap It suspenders. The pants are well made of tough materials, and also offer good ventilation with the mesh panels on the thighs. I live in Texas, and with our hot weather, I will wear these pants for most of the year
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY