- Online only
- On Sale!
- Online only
- On Sale!
ALPINESTARS SPECTER TECH-AIR LEATHER JACKET
MOTORBIKE LEATHER JACKET PREPARED FOR AIRBAG SYSTEM
This jacket provides comfort and protection at the highest levels thanks to the support for the Tech-Air Race airbag system.
ALPINESTARS SPECTER TECH AIR LEATHER JACKET
The Motorcycle Airbag Leather Jacket Alpinestars Specter prepared for Tech-Air Race Airbag System a mapped sports riding fit for precision and comfort, the CE-certified Specter Jacket is constructed from a premium grade leather and incorporates extensive ergonomic four-way stretch fiber inserts which feature a water-repelling treatment for movement and weather performance. With zippered air vents and a technical mesh liner with stretch paneling and class-leading protection, the Specter Jacket is also compatible with Alpinestars active airbag technology, Tech-Air®. The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate. The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity. LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.0 mm – 1.2 mm high grade leather.
- Prepared for Tech-Air Race airbag system*
- The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
- Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.
- Large accordion stretch panels on rear shoulder aids movement and comfort on the bike.
- Strategically positioned stretch fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Two zippered front hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
- Subtle black-on-black design provides gives this jacket an elegant, racing aesthetic perfect for the gentleman rider.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces for an improved riding fit and reduced fatigue.
- Strategically positioned localized perforation zones offer excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Zippered air-intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow when opened
- Hook and loop grip waist and cuff adjuster for secure closure.
- Mesh full lining for breathability and comfort.
- Inner waterproof wallet/document pocket for convenient storage of small items.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector for use when Tech-Air® is not installed.
- Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon KR chest and back pads available as accessory upgrade)*
- Level 1-CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors: shoulders and elbow.
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric.
PLEASE NOTE: This jacket can only be fitted with the Alpinestars Tech-Air Race Vest * Airbag system, and not the Tech-Air Street Vest system. On the Tech Air Race Airbag system * it is possible to install two different algorithms (constantly updated) for free through the dedicated portal: Racing (for sports driving or track) or Street (for road driving). The activation Street algorithm has been specifically developed for use on the road and not on the track, based on the data reported by riders who use Adventure, Touring, Sportive and Naked bikes. The system has in fact a precision and reliability tested for road use, as the variables of every fall or accident on the road are innumerable and extremely different from those of a fall on the track (or with sports driving), where it is instead necessary the Racing algorithm, developed according to the data reported by the crashes of the drivers on the circuits all over the world
However, the Tech-Air system does not need GPS tracking to run properly, which allows the system to be constantly active and ready to run.
✱ NOT INCLUDED - Check RELATED PRODUCTS BELOW to customize this product
Description by BurnOut
FIND YOUR SIZE IN THE DOWNLOAD TAB
CAUTION: the different products wearability may affect your choice about the size
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY