DAINESE MUGELLO R D-AIR LEATHER SUIT
The Motorcycle Airbag Leather Suit Dainese Mugello R D-Air encloses all the Dainese technology developed over the years in the field of motorcycle racing world. Designed with the help of Valentino Rossi, the Mugello R encloses all the innovations that Dainese has tested in recent years in the MotoGP and SuperBike races. The volume of the inner pillow has been increased to ensure greater security. The intelligent algorithm of the D-air® system recognizes the violence of a fall and only activates, if necessary, in falls such as:
High-Side: disengaging the pilot from the bike due to the slip of the rear wheel, followed by an immediate retraction of the grip
Low-Side: the front or rear wheel grip loss followed by the pilot rolling. The system does not activate, for example, in falls at speeds below 50 km / h or in falls whose dynamics do not require the extra protection offered by the airbag.
Designed exclusively for racing use, Mugello R uses the intelligent protection system that detects special AirBag dangers and swells around the upper body, adapting synergistically to the body of the rider and to the standard protections on:
- NECK: D-Air Racing limits head tilt to neck and reduces helmet movements during rolling
- SHOULDERS: The system gives the extra protection of the airbag to the shoulder according to EN 1621.4 (Level 2)
- COLLARBONES: D-Air Racing reduces the risk of direct impact between the helmet and the collarbone
- RIBS: Side impact protection
D-Air Racing takes advantage of:
- An Electronic System consisting of: activation and diagnostic algorithm managed with dedicated firmware; 3 accelerometers; 3 girometri; a GPS; 2 gigabytes of internal memory; user interface (LED); lithium polymer battery
- A Pneumatic System consisting of: 3D structure AirBag patented by Dainese; high pressure AirBag with 4 liter capacity; gas generator with the "cold" technology
D-Air Racing recognizes the various cases of HIGH SIDE (rear-wheel slipping followed by a rapid recovery of adhesion, which causes the ejection of the pilot in the air) and LOW SIDE (slip of the rear or the front wheel followed by the rolling of the rider), becoming active only when necessary and only at speeds above 50 km/h.
- Full grain cowhide leather suit, Certified in accordance with CE - Cat. II 89/686 / EEC Directive
- Perforated panels on the chest, abdomen and thighs for optimal feeling in case of intense heat
- Removable protectors on shoulders Certificate Level 2 (EN 1621.4)
- Certified and removable protectors on elbows
- Insertable back protector certified to EN 1621.1 (Level 1)
- Pro-Shape soft protections placed on the sides, Certificate EN 1621.1
- Interchangeable sliders on elbows and knees
- Aluminum inserts on the shoulders and knees
- Inserts titanium elbow
- Removable and breathable Nanofeel liner
- Bi-axial elasticated internal system
- Elastic inserts for better mobility while driving
- S1 fabric
- Microelastic inserts
- Double zip on the calf
- Prepared for the inner boot system
- Aerodynamic hump
Dainese will record in its database the data related to the product D-air together with the buyer's data, so they can be tracked for subsequent maintenance and eventual replacement of the bag, which have to be done exclusively by Dainese Assistance service.
In case of activation or damage, DO NOT use the system again until reset by the Dainese Assistance Service, who can be contacted via email to the address email@example.com or via the phone number +39 0424 410711. The dispatch and system recovery are at customer's charge.
Even in the case where the system will not be activated, after 5 years will have to be subjected to revision. Regular maintenance is essential for the proper functioning of the system.
Description by BurnOut
FIND YOUR SIZE IN THE DOWNLOAD TAB
CAUTION: the different products wearability may affect your choice about the size
|Product Category||Leather Suit|
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY