- Online only
- On sale!
REV'IT JACKET NEPTUNE GTXCod. FJT171
3-LAYERS TOURING JACKET
The possibility to remove the thermal liner and the waterproof membrane, make this high visibility jacket suitable for a city-touring use throughout the whole year.
REVIT JACKET NEPTUNE GTX is extremely versatile, thanks to the 3-layer system that allows a real 4 seasons use; thermal linier and waterproof membrane are indeed removable in case of intense heat, but it will protect you from the cold and rain during the winter. Neptune GTX is suitable for the everyday urban use thanks to the Paclite® technology allows you to remove the outer layer of the jacket, using the waterproof membrane as a second lined waterproof jacket. The ProLife CE protectors on shoulders and elbows and the pocket for the insertion of the SEESOFT back protector* certified level 2, also guarantee the necessary level of protection for the medium-range touring use.
- Removable waterproof membrane, with Paclite® technology to prevent the membrane does not stick to the skin in case of high moisture.
- Removable thermal liner
- Prepared to support the Cooling Vest Insert Challenger *
- Designed to support the High Visibility Vest Connector HV *
- Pocket for housing the insertable back protector SEESOFT RV of level 2 *
- Adjustable position of Internal ProLife® protections
- Flexisnap to adjust the width of the neck, allowing the use of balaclava or neck warmer in winter and a snug fit in summer
- V-Flap positioned behind the front zipper to stop air infiltration
- Short connection zip and double connection zip, to match Neptune GTX HV to all preparedREV'IT pants!
- Adjustment drawcord
- Inner pockets
- Pocket to store for the waterproof membrane once it is removed from the jacket
- Waterproof stash pockets
- Stash pockets (not waterproof)
- Wax Polyester 600D, High-Tech fabric extremely durable and resistant, with an additional waterproof wax coating treatment
- High density polyester 600D, a weave of polyester yarns which create a high-density fabric for excellent abrasion resistance
- Polyester 600D EN471, which gives shape to areas less subject to abrasion and, together with the EN471 certification, makes the pilot visible even in very low visibility conditions
- Polyester rib with Teflon coating treatment, durable and lightweight fabric that does not soak in case of rain, with a specific rib weave for optimal performance. The Teflon treatment prevents dirt and water to affix or penetrate the fabric.
- Teflon coating, which prevents dirt from attaching in the tissue and water from penetrating deep
RECOMMENDED COMBINATION WITH NEPTUNE GTX TROUSERS
✱ NOT INCLUDED - Visit ACCESSORIES button and customize your garment
Description by BurnOut
FIND YOUR SIZE IN THE ATTACCHED DOCUMENTS SECTION
CAUTION: the different products wearability may affect your choice about the size
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY