DAINESE D-AIR RACING MISANO ESTIVA LEATHER SUIT
The Motorcycle Airbag D-Air Suit Misano Estiva represents the best of the technology developed by Dainese over the years in the field of motorcycle racing world. Suitable for racing use only, the Misano suit uses the intelligent protection system that detects dangerous situations and inflates special AirBag around the upper area of the body, adapting to the pilot conformation and to the protections inserted on:
SHOULDERS: the system gives to shoulder the extra airbag protection according to EN 1621.4 certification (Level 2)
NECK: D-Air Racing limits the inclination of the head relative to the neck and reduces the movements of the helmet while rolling
CLAVICLE: D-Air Racing reduces the risk of direct impact between the helmet and the clavicle
D-Air Racing uses:
- An Electronic System consisting of: activation and diagnostic algorithm managed with dedicated firmware; 3 accelerometers; 3 girometri; a GPS; 2 gigabytes of internal memory; user interface (LED); lithium polymer battery
- A Pneumatic System consisting of: 3D structure AirBag patented by Dainese; high pressure AirBag with 4 liter capacity; gas generator with the "cold" technology
D-Air Racing recognizes the various cases of HIGH SIDE (rear-wheel slipping followed by a rapid recovery of adhesion, which causes the ejection of the pilot in the air) and LOW SIDE (slip of the rear or the front wheel followed by the rolling of the rider), becoming active only when necessary and only at speeds above 50 km/h.
- Full grain cowhide perforated leather suit, Certified in accordance with EC - Cat. II 89/686 / EEC Directive
- Perforated panels on the chest, abdomen and thighs for optimal feeling in case of intense heat
- Removable protectors on shoulders Certificate Level 2 (EN 1621.4)
- Certified and removable protectors on elbows
- Insertable back protector certified to EN 1621.1 (Level 1)
- Pro-Shape soft protections placed on the sides, Certificate EN 1621.1
- Interchangeable sliders on elbows and knees
- Aluminum inserts on the shoulders and knees
- Inserts titanium elbow
- Removable and breathable Nanofeel liner
- Bi-axial elasticated internal system
- Elastic inserts for better mobility while driving
- S1 fabric
- Microelastic inserts
- Double zip on the calf
- Prepared for the inner boot system
- Aerodynamic hump
Dainese will record in its database the data related to the product D-air together with the buyer's data, so they can be tracked for subsequent maintenance and eventual replacement of the bag, which have to be done exclusively by Dainese Assistance service.
In case of activation or damage, DO NOT use the system again until reset by the Dainese Assistance Service, who can be contacted via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the phone number +39 0424 410711. The dispatch and system recovery are at customer's charge.
Even in the case where the system will not be activated, after 5 years will have to be subjected to revision. Regular maintenance is essential for the proper functioning of the system.
D-air® Racing is NOT intended for a sporty road but use, but it is EXCLUSIVELY designed for use on the track.
FIND YOUR SIZE IN THE DOWNLOAD TAB
CAUTION: the different products wearability may affect your choice about the size
Description by BurnOut
|Product Category||Leather Suit|
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY