- Online only
REV'IT PHILLY 2 LF JEANS
MOTORCYCLE CORDURA/DENIM JEANS
Suitable for those who face the daily traffic jam of the city and need protection and comfort, thanks to the stretch Denim fabric and the Seesmart protectors.
REVIT PHILLY 2 LF JEANS
The motorcycle cordura jeans REVIT PHILLY 2 LF have a comfortable fit suitable for those who move around the daily city traffic. Made from ultra durable Cordura Denim and PWR | Shield fabric, Philly 2 have Seesmart knee protectors to provide protection from impact.
- SEESMART level 1 protections on knees
- Prepared for SEESMART level 1 protections on hips *
- Mechanical stretch applied to weaving and not to the fabric itself, for greater comfort
- Safety stitching
- Comfort seat, the seams in the crotch have been repositioned to provide optimal comfort and greater freedom of movement
- Triple needle stitching to ensure a better resistance of the fabric
- Zipper fly front closure
- 5 pockets
- Lose Fit
- 12,5 Oz Cordura Denim with COOLMAX element, has the same loonk and fell of Cotton Denim, but exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. The Cordura Denim has been combined with the breathable COOLMAX fabric to offer an optimal comfrort
- Double Layered with PWR | Shield at knees and seat, highly resistant to tears, cut and abrasions
- Polycotton twill
✱ NOT INCLUDED - Visit RELATED PRODUCTS below to customize this product
It is also avaiable the Short version of the Rev'It! Trousers Philly 2 that you can find here: LINK
And the Long version that you can find here: LINK
FIND YOUR SIZE IN THE DOWNLOAD TAB
CAUTION: the different products wearability may affect your choice about the size
Description by BurnOut
Anonymous customer published the 14/04/2021 following an order made on 27/02/2021
Great fit. 176cms, 75Kgs, size 30. I recommend read the brand site to compare sizes.
Anonymous customer published the 03/02/2020 following an order made on 06/11/2018
These are a great pair of riding jeans to keep you comfortable and confident (safe) while in the saddle. Difficult to tell apart from a true set of jeans, even with the armor installed. Great air flow, they stay cool even on hot days. My only complaint is the fit is a bit large, so if you don\'t like a loose-fitting jean, go for the Lombard 2 instead.
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY