- On Sale!
- On Sale!
REV'IT GIBSON LEATHER JACKET
MOTORCYCLE CASUAL LEATHER JACKET
Face the city traffic with style and in total safety on the saddle of your bike, Gibson provides protection and comfort thanks to the durable pull up cowhide realization.
REVIT GIBSON JACKET
REVIT LEATHER JACKET GIBSON is made of durable pull up cowhide leather, resistant and elegant that fits well on custom, classic and café racer bikes. Provided with a removable thermal liner to face the coldest days, Gibson has SEEFLEX protection approved level 1 and is also prepared for the support of the insertable back protector SEESOFT RV level 2 certified*. The clean and elegant look makes this jacket suitable for motorcycle use or as casual jacket for daily use.
- Pocket for housing the insertable back protector SEESOFT RV of level 2 *
- SEEFLEX certified level 1 protections on shoulders and elbows, removable and with a structure that favors ventilation
- Detachable thermal liner
- Safety seams on points at high risk of impact, composed of a visible and an invisible point so as to keep in position the outer fabric even in case of laceration
- City fit, normal
- Short connection zipper
- V-Flap at cuffs, installed behind the zipper to prevent air infiltration
- Jeans loop, to connect the jacket to your casual pants
- Adjustment tab
- Documents pocket, inner pockets and slit pockets
- Pull Up Cowhide Leather, classic looking and ages beautifully the longer it's worn, soft to the touch. Durable and highly resistant to tearing and abrasions
✱ NOT INCLUDED - Visit RELATED PRODUCTS below and customize your garment
Description by BurnOut
FIND YOUR SIZE IN THE DOWNLOAD TAB
CAUTION: the different products wearability may affect your choice about the size
Anonymous A. published the 03/02/2020 following an order made on 13/04/2018
Beautiful jacket, great feel to the leather, like the see smart shoulder & elbow pads - makes the jacket look & feel more like a regular jacket, ordered 1 size down from the chart & fits perfectly.
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY