SPIDI WARRIOR CHEST PROTECTOR
Safety commitment led Spidi to certify the Warrior Chest as a protector of category 1 prEN 1621-3. The Warrior technology features a three-layer shield with a thermoformed structure that reproduces a "block" composition that improves impact dissipation and ergonomics. Thanks to a thermographic study carried out in collaboration with the University of Padua, Spidi has been able to verify further benefits deriving from the use of the Chest Protector. This unique size protection is able to increase the level of thermal insulation when used in conjunction with a motorcycle jacket.
Thermographic and technical characteristics:
- A 3 layer jacket, equipped with the Chest Protector, increases its thermal insulation by 11.5%
- Impact absorption of 21,8kn (CE level 1 certification achieved)
- Protected area of 644 cm2
- Biomechanical extension that follows the morphology of the body and allows to fold the protector by 180° to easily stock it in backpack or
- Thickness up to 15mm (improves aerodynamics and reduces fatigue)
- Ventilation, thanks to air intakes and ducts
- Weight of only 140 grams.
Warrior chest is integrated or optional in most SPIDI prepared jackets and racing suits.
Description by BurnOut
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY