- On Sale!
- On Sale!
SPIDI ALPENTROPHY H2OUT JACKET
WATERPROOF TOURING JACKET
Laminated outer layer made of high strength fabric, suitable for those who even prefer a raincoat during the hot season.
SPIDI ALPENTROPHY H2OUT
The Spidi Alpentrophy H2Out Jacket was developed from a blank slate to be one of the best adventure touring motorcycle jackets in the world – combining safety, comfort, and genuine four seasons wearability. Each jacket comes with CE certification as protective clothing for motorcycle use certified to the Pr EN 17092-3:2017 Class AA standard, as well as ForceTech and Warrior Lite removable protectors (CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 Lev.2) for the shoulders and elbows. The main chassis of the Alpentrophy H2Out is made from a waterproof, breathable, and windproof laminated combination of Cordura® and H2Out, a high tenacity polyamide fabric, and a high tenacity Extra Tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6 – both of which are highly abrasion and puncture resistant. A removable 150 gram thermally insulated liner comes with each jacket, as well as a neoprene collar inserts, 3M® Scotchlite® reflective zones, and multiple vents for staying cool in warmer weather. The Alpentrophy makes use of the Spidi integrated adjustment Ergofit System to ensure a perfect fit, it also features an adjustable E.S.T. fastening on the collar, an adjustable waist, and an adjustable drawstring at the hem. For additional safety a jacket-to-pants zipper connection comes as standard, and each jacket has a waterproof external pocket, a waterproof internal pocket, and a waterproof zipper. For those who want the absolute maximum possible protection, the jacket has pockets for both back and chest protectors which are sold separately by Spidi.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified Pr En 17092-3:2017 Class AA
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53*
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54*
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138*
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147*
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulders protectors
- Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157*
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172*
- Removable Warrior Lite elbow protectors CE EN1621-1 Lev.2 certified
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Highly perspirable 3D fabric
- Removable lining with wadding 150 gr.
- Fixed mesh lining
- Waterproof inside pocket
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Waterproof zipper
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Two jackets in one
- Average weight 2,5 Kg
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Adjustment and EST fastening
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Cordura high tenacity polyamide fabric
- 3M Scotchlite - the best reflective material
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- Polar microfleece
- High tenacity extra tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Wash by hand below 40 °C - Do not bleach - Drip line drying - Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) - Do not dry clean - Do not wring
* NOT INCLUDED - see the RELATED PRODUCTS BELOW to customize this garment
FIND YOUR SIZE IN THE ATTACCHED DOCUMENTS SECTION
CAUTION: the different products wearability may affect your choice about the size
Description by BurnOut
PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY